What is No Show?
No Show means the non-attendance by the customer without notice.
In case of no show, the full amount value paid for the service is nonrefundable.
Any shared customer’s contacts will be inserted in to a WhatsApp group, which is created exclusively for your job(s) a few hours before it starts, there it’s possible to follow:
1 – Upon driver’s arrival to start the job.
2 – When with passenger(s).
3 – Any pick-ups and drop offs.
4 – Upon job completion.
We use this information for monitoring, reports and invoicing whenever suitable.
We only ask that any communication with the driver is made through this WhatsApp group, and please do not contact the driver directly, as every demand requested by us relies on a pre-schedule / procedures, and overtaking these measures can directly impact our operation.
How does a cancelation or rescheduling your reservation work?
When performing scheduling, Town Car automatically reserves the vehicle and driver to stay at your disposal during the requested period, the vehicle is blocked at your disposal.
When cancelling or rescheduling:
Up to 72 hours prior to booking – No charge
Less than 72 hours prior to booking – 50% Charge
Less than 24 hours prior to booking – 100% Charge
No-Show – 100% Charge
- Our vehicles do not travel on dirt roads.
- Smoking or consuming alcoholic beverages in vehicles not allowed.
- Luggage is to be transported only in the trunk.
- It is not allowed to carry baggage in the car cabin.
- Limit to (3) passengers per executive car.
- Limit to (6) passengers per executive minivan.
- Limit to (15) passengers per executive van.
- USD 35.00 per hour is charged on single transfers once departure tolerance exceeds 15 min.
- Wait tolerance for flight arrivals for boarding passengers at airports are pre-defined to be a 1 hour tolerance only, USD 35.00 per hour is charged after this limit exceeds.
- Unexpected stop requests during single transfers contracts are to be charged USD 35.00 per hour.
Hour and Mile/KM Package per Vehicle:
- 5H package – 50KM.
- 10H package – 100KM.
- So basically, when hiring hourly package, you’re allowed to 10KM per each hour of service.
- Overtime varies according to the job hired – between USD 35.00 to USD 50.00 p/ hour.
- Overtime is billed after exceeding the initial scope / package hired.
- If extra charges are generated, it will be billed upon job completion.
Town Car Operates from it´s home based garages in São Paulo and Curitiba. Our Call Center is located in Marlboro Massachusetts USA which handles calls and admin work. We do not operate in Rio de Janeiro.